Application device Lyapko flat "Chance" needle step - 6.2 mm, size - 118x235 mm, number of needles - 750. Composition: iron, copper, nickel, zinc, silver, rubber for medical purposes. Colors: blue, red, orange, green, blue.
Address delivery to regions
Cash on delivery
Officially, from the manufacturer
It can be used independently or with other LAD on any zones. It is intended for use by people of a more dense physique, with a pronounced layer of subcutaneous fat, as well as with reduced skin sensitivity.
The high therapeutic and health effect is due to the pronounced reflex-mechanical, galvanic-electrical and immunological properties of Lyapko applicators. As a result of their use, the activity of the musculoskeletal system, nervous, cardiovascular, lymphatic, digestive and other systems of the body is normalized.
Lyapko's applicator in the complete absence of side effects causes the body's defenses to "wake up" and engage in active struggle with the disease.
Lyapko's application devices in the process of use come into contact with the skin without damaging it, and have no blood contact. In medical institutions after a session of applications, they should be disinfected according to the Standards for disinfecting medical devices by immersing them in a disinfectant solution. For disinfection, non-chlorine-containing disinfectants for products made from medical rubber and non-corrosion resistant metals are used, which are allowed for use in medical institutions in accordance with the methodological guidelines for their use.
When used individually, the Lyapko applicator does not need disinfection. Hygienic care includes: treatment with a washing solution (shampoo, liquid soap), rinsing with running water and drying with a stream of hot air (using a hair dryer). With proper care, the service life of the applicator is 5 - 7 years.
The use of flat applicators - an effective and comfortable way to eliminate pain, relieve fatigue, and in the morning to recharge your life energy for the whole day.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE OF LYAPKO ROLLER APPLICATORS
Diseases and damages of a musculoskeletal system
1. Overstrain of the neuromuscular apparatus
4. Chronic tendovaginitis
5. Damage of the ligamentous apparatus of spine column and appendicular joints
7. Injuries, fractures of bones
8. Postoperative states
13. Joint pain
14. Back pain
Diseases of nervous system
1. Recovering from craniocerebral injuries and strokes
2. Neurologic implications of osteochondrosis of a backbone
7. Spastic paralyzes
8. Hysteria, nervosism, insomnia
9. Sexual neurosises
10. Nocturnal enuresis
12. Raynaud's disease
13. Cerebral palsy
Heart and vessels diseases
3. Ischemic heart disease (stenocardia, cardiosclerosis)
4. Varicosity of the lower extremities
Diseases of respiratory organs
6. Bronchial asthma (including allergic origin)
Diseases of digestive system
2. Stomach hypotonia
3. Peptic ulcer
4. Intestines dyskinesia
5. Colitis (constipations)
6. Hepatic colic
7. Dyskinesia of a gall bladder
9. Meteorizm (abdominal distension)
1. Pregnancy sickness
2. Hypo - and gipergalactiya
3. Pregnancy preservation
4. Anesthesia and regulation of patrimonial activity, restoration in the postnatal period and after Caesarian operation
1. Disturbance of an ovarialno-menstrual cycle (amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea)
3. Menopausal syndrome
1. Gglomerulonefrit, pyelonephritis
2. Renal colic
6. Prostate adenoma
3. Skin itch
3. Anesthesia at stomatologic operations
1. Hypothyrosis, hyperthyroidism
2. Diabetes mellitus
3. Nutritional obesity
+38 (095) 372-44-41
+38 (067) 622-70-00