"Camomile M", needle step is 5,0, diameter is 314 mm, quantity of needles is 2106. Makeup: iron, copper, nickel, zinc, silver, rubber for medical purposes.
Address delivery to regions
Cash on delivery
Officially, from the manufacturer
We are a manufacturer, the goods are always in stock
"Camomile M" is a universal and multifunctional applicator. Its distinctive features are: the unusual shape, a large area of influence, availability of «moving petals» that allow repeating of the relief of any area of the body. Besides, having cut (divided) the ULA «Chamomile-M» on these lines, one can get all sorts of options for segments of pilings and fixations on different parts of the body which are difficult to access.
The fixing lacing for connection of petals is put into the holes on the individual segments and helps to give them the desired shape. The edges of the petals have holes for threading the elastic bands with fasteners (fastexes), which allow to fix the device and adjust the pressing force.
ULA «Chamomile-M» can be used on: head in the form of a «cap» (at headaches, problems with hair growth), on the collar zone with seizure of neck, back, shoulders, chest, spinal area, lumbar-sacral area on the abdomen, buttocks, perineum (at diseases of the pelvic organs, inflammation of the uterus and appendages, at cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis, sigmoid, hemorrhoids, fissures of anus, impotence, frigidity, nocturnal enuresis), and any other areas of the body.
«Chamomile-M» can be successfully used on large joints, since by repeating the shape of the body, it maximum contacts with the skin, it can also be used on feet (in the sitting position). Fixing of the applicator using rubber bands or elastic bandage on the area of large joints, chest, waist, abdomen allows to make active movements during the session, without damaging the skin.
Duration of influence with the applicator is defined by desirable effect:
• To relieve the acute severe pain, high blood pressure (hypotension), general vitality and health – 7-10 min;
• to remove long-term chronic pain, relax, lower blood pressure in hypertension, achieve the hypnotic effect – 15-30 minutes and more.
The main condition for a correct placement is homogenous distribution of body over the entire applicator surface. Never place the applicator on a completely flat surface. To place put the applicators properly, one need simulate the most accurately the spine curves in the cervical and lumbar spine using the pillows and folded towel rolls.
During the first five minutes of «dialogue» with an applicator relatively uncomfortable stinging sensation are transformed into a comfortable feeling of a powerful heat, pleasant «vibration», tingling, subsequently it may be a feeling of drowsiness, general
relaxation, turning into a healthy restful sleep.
If there is discomfort for 10-15 minutes, remove the applicators and use only after 5-10 hours or the next day, capturing a smaller area. The causes of uncomfortable sensations may be incorrect use of applicators, i.e. uneven load on the needle and slide of applicators accompanied by skin scarring. To eliminate these phenomena, one should rise above the applicator, lie down again and putt a soft roller under the knees.
Duration of a course of treatment is 1-2 weeks. The course can be repeated in 2-3 weeks. There is the positive practical experience of the prolonged daily use the Lyapko applicators within several months. Permanent improving of health, removal of chronic pains, weight reduction, increase in vitality and working capacity was observed.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE OF LYAPKO ROLLER APPLICATORS
Diseases and damages of a musculoskeletal system
1. Overstrain of the neuromuscular apparatus
4. Chronic tendovaginitis
5. Damage of the ligamentous apparatus of spine column and appendicular joints
7. Injuries, fractures of bones
8. Postoperative states
13. Joint pain
14. Back pain
Diseases of nervous system
1. Recovering from craniocerebral injuries and strokes
2. Neurologic implications of osteochondrosis of a backbone
7. Spastic paralyzes
8. Hysteria, nervosism, insomnia
9. Sexual neurosises
10. Nocturnal enuresis
12. Raynaud's disease
13. Cerebral palsy
Heart and vessels diseases
3. Ischemic heart disease (stenocardia, cardiosclerosis)
4. Varicosity of the lower extremities
Diseases of respiratory organs
6. Bronchial asthma (including allergic origin)
Diseases of digestive system
2. Stomach hypotonia
3. Peptic ulcer
4. Intestines dyskinesia
5. Colitis (constipations)
6. Hepatic colic
7. Dyskinesia of a gall bladder
9. Meteorizm (abdominal distension)
1. Pregnancy sickness
2. Hypo - and gipergalactiya
3. Pregnancy preservation
4. Anesthesia and regulation of patrimonial activity, restoration in the postnatal period and after Caesarian operation
1. Disturbance of an ovarialno-menstrual cycle (amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea)
3. Menopausal syndrome
1. Gglomerulonefrit, pyelonephritis
2. Renal colic
6. Prostate adenoma
3. Skin itch
3. Anesthesia at stomatologic operations
1. Hypothyrosis, hyperthyroidism
2. Diabetes mellitus
3. Nutritional obesity
+38 (095) 372-44-41
+38 (067) 622-70-00