Flat Lyapko application device `Quadro`, needle step – 4,9, size – 106х460 mm, quantity of needles - 2044. Make up: iron, copper, nickel, zinc, silver, rubber for medical purposes.
Address delivery to regions
Cash on delivery
Officially, from the manufacturer
We are a manufacturer, the goods are always in stock
Lyapko applicators are made in the form of elastic rubber plates, belts and rollers. They are made of rubber for medical purposes (using only natural rubber) with the original fixed-in needles of metals necessary for the body (copper, iron, zinc, nickel, silver).
The high medical efficiency is reached at the expense of arising of galvanic currents in skin, on edges and between needles.
The applicator forces protective functions of an organism "to wake up" and turn on in active fight against an illness.
Use of flat Lyapko applicators is the best way to eliminate pain and fatigue without assistant`s help.
The step of needles of an applicator is selected on individual skin sensitivity which not always depends on age. Children, people, with hypersensibility, gentle skin, a thin constitution are recommended to use applicators and rollers with a step of needles of 3,5-5,8 mm.
Exposure time depends on symptoms At intense pain, hypotension, drowsiness, weakness, reduced sensitivity and efficiency the impact is effectively carried out in the morning and in the first half of the day. Duration of treatment is for an applicator – 7-10 minutes, for roll – 3-7 minutes. In chronic diseases, increased blood pressure, irritability, agitation, insomnia it is recommended to use applicators in the afternoon or before bedtime. Duration of exposure for roller is 15-20 minutes, for flat applicator is 20-30 minutes.
Lyapko application devices in use are in contact with the skin without damaging it, and have no contact with blood. In hospitals after the session of applications they need to be disinfected in accordance with the Standards of disinfection of medical devices, they must be totally soaked in a disinfectant solution. Lyapko application device can be disinfected by dry-cleaning detergent for products from medical rubber and non-corrosive metals. If Lyapko application devices are used individually, they need no disinfection. Hygienic care treatment involves periodic cleaning with cleanser (shampoo, liquid soap), with a brush, washing with running water and drying with a stream of hot air (with a hair dryer). In case of correct care service life of the applicator is 5 — 7 years.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE OF LYAPKO ROLLER APPLICATORS
Diseases and damages of a musculoskeletal system
1. Overstrain of the neuromuscular apparatus
4. Chronic tendovaginitis
5. Damage of the ligamentous apparatus of spine column and appendicular joints
7. Injuries, fractures of bones
8. Postoperative states
13. Joint pain
14. Back pain
Diseases of nervous system
1. Recovering from craniocerebral injuries and strokes
2. Neurologic implications of osteochondrosis of a backbone
7. Spastic paralyzes
8. Hysteria, nervosism, insomnia
9. Sexual neurosises
10. Nocturnal enuresis
12. Raynaud's disease
13. Cerebral palsy
Heart and vessels diseases
3. Ischemic heart disease (stenocardia, cardiosclerosis)
4. Varicosity of the lower extremities
Diseases of respiratory organs
6. Bronchial asthma (including allergic origin)
Diseases of digestive system
2. Stomach hypotonia
3. Peptic ulcer
4. Intestines dyskinesia
5. Colitis (constipations)
6. Hepatic colic
7. Dyskinesia of a gall bladder
9. Meteorizm (abdominal distension)
1. Pregnancy sickness
2. Hypo - and gipergalactiya
3. Pregnancy preservation
4. Anesthesia and regulation of patrimonial activity, restoration in the postnatal period and after Caesarian operation
1. Disturbance of an ovarialno-menstrual cycle (amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea)
3. Menopausal syndrome
1. Gglomerulonefrit, pyelonephritis
2. Renal colic
6. Prostate adenoma
3. Skin itch
3. Anesthesia at stomatologic operations
1. Hypothyrosis, hyperthyroidism
2. Diabetes mellitus
3. Nutritional obesity
+38 (095) 372-44-41
+38 (067) 622-70-00