CLAD `Facial Roller M` 3,5 Ag (with rubber plugs) — needle step - 3,5 mm, width - 40 mm, diameter – 51mm, quantity of needles - 272.
Address delivery to regions
Cash on delivery
Officially, from the manufacturer
We are a manufacturer, the goods are always in stock
Lyapko roller applicators are applicators for dynamic application («Million needle shower»). Rollers are recommended for any therapeutic effects on anybody surfaces, particularly those which are difficult to handle with a flat applicator (the area of joints, neck, face etc.).The therapeutic effect is several times faster than with a static applicator. Galvanic current produced in the skin, on the edges and between the needles is pulsed. In the treatment of back and other hard to reach areas of the body there required participation of the assistant.
CLAD `Facial Roller M` is especially effective at impact on parts of the body with a small radius of curvature (a head, a face, a neck, a zone of a decollete, legs and hands). It is specially developed for impact on a face and a zone of a hairy part of a head. It also gives a chance to process practically any parts of the body (zones of small joints of extremities, hands and feet) to remove pain and spasm. It is recommended for application in cosmetology and exact reflex diagnostics.
Thanks to flexible side rubber plugs softer, delicate impact on skin is made. It is applied to therapeutic impact on small parts of the body - area of a back, waist, sacrum, breast and stomach. By means of the roller it is possible to render the sedative or toning action. For sedative effect (for example, at pains in lumbar and sacral area or in the lower extremities) the session lasts 10-15 minutes with coverage of the big site of a surface of a body.
To achieve toning effect (for example, at a paresis of muscles and other states) roll the area within 5-7 minutes, but with occupation of the smaller square of a body is made. Roller needles, adjoining to a skin, don't damage it. The method is effective and non-invasive, i.e. completely excludes transmission of infection (viral hepatitis, AIDS).
Lyapko roller-applicator `Fcial Roller M` is recommended for exact reflex diagnostic. The diagnostic method is based on the fact that if there is pathological process the sites of skin which are projections of internals, zones of a projection of points of "sympathy" (along a backbone) and points of "heralds" (on the forward surface of a trunk), react differently to influence by the needle roller.
It is recommended for application by adults and children.
Warranty period is 1 year.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE OF LYAPKO ROLLER APPLICATORS
Diseases and damages of a musculoskeletal system
1. Overstrain of the neuromuscular apparatus
4. Chronic tendovaginitis
5. Damage of the ligamentous apparatus of spine column and appendicular joints
7. Injuries, fractures of bones
8. Postoperative states
13. Joint pain
14. Back pain
Diseases of nervous system
1. Recovering from craniocerebral injuries and strokes
2. Neurologic implications of osteochondrosis of a backbone
7. Spastic paralyzes
8. Hysteria, nervosism, insomnia
9. Sexual neurosises
10. Nocturnal enuresis
12. Raynaud's disease
13. Cerebral palsy
Heart and vessels diseases
3. Ischemic heart disease (stenocardia, cardiosclerosis)
4. Varicosity of the lower extremities
Diseases of respiratory organs
6. Bronchial asthma (including allergic origin)
Diseases of digestive system
2. Stomach hypotonia
3. Peptic ulcer
4. Intestines dyskinesia
5. Colitis (constipations)
6. Hepatic colic
7. Dyskinesia of a gall bladder
9. Meteorizm (abdominal distension)
1. Pregnancy sickness
2. Hypo - and gipergalactiya
3. Pregnancy preservation
4. Anesthesia and regulation of patrimonial activity, restoration in the postnatal period and after Caesarian operation
1. Disturbance of an ovarialno-menstrual cycle (amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea)
3. Menopausal syndrome
1. Gglomerulonefrit, pyelonephritis
2. Renal colic
6. Prostate adenoma
3. Skin itch
3. Anesthesia at stomatologic operations
1. Hypothyrosis, hyperthyroidism
2. Diabetes mellitus
3. Nutritional obesity
+38 (095) 372-44-41
+38 (067) 622-70-00